Sunday, August 27

While digging through some stamping stuff in the basement...

...I ran across a bunch of stamps that I have from years ago.
I knew the artist personally, Mary Kay Colling (Evedom) and always admired her work.
I introduced her to an online company and they decided to sell her images...this is one of them.


The base card is brown card stock.
The main piece is water color paper and I stamped the image from Third Stone Rubber Stamps (Third Coast Rubber Stamps at the time the images were produced), using StazOn jet black ink.
The coloring was done with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water color brush.
The verse from Tim Holtz's "perspective" set was stamped with the same ink and colored with  the same pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!